VLC Media Player has become one of the best players of recent times. However, it does not only work as a multimedia player, although it seems hard to believe because VLC helps you record your computer screen. It is a very simple method that will only take you a moment to perform and with that, you will be able to record the screen of your computer, that is why today we will explain how to do record computer screen VLC.
If you want to know How to record the screen of your PC ?, Stay until the end of the post, it is a really simple technique and it will not take more than a few minutes to execute it, then we will explain in detail how to activate this function so you can record the screen of your PC. Keep reading: Portable battery charger: how to use a portable battery charger
You only need to have the program installed on your computer, to know how to configure the VLC to record the screen of your computer. So with nothing more to say, let’s start with this little tutorial.
Record computer screen VLC guideline
1) Download and install VLC Media Player
The first thing you should do is download VLC Media Player, for it in the part above we will leave you a link that will take you directly to the program so you can download and install it.
2) Configure VLC Media Player to record the screen of your PC
Open the VLC and go to its top menu. There, click on the “Medium” option, once this is done, a small menu will be displayed where we will choose the “Convert” option.
Once the previous step is done, a small window with different options will be shown, we must select the last option “Capture Device”
3) Now a tab with different options will be displayed, here we will go to the option “Capture mode” and select the option “Desktop”.
4) When switching to “Desktop” we will be enabled new options in the pop-up window. We should look only at the “Frame rate desired for capture” : by default it is at 1fps (frame per second) and we must place it at 60 fps. Click on “Convert / Save” and we will access a new window.
5) Now we will have to manipulate the “Destination” option , where we will indicate to VLC the route in which we must save our video. To complete this part we must also specify the name that will have the video file resulting from the recording. Once written, click on the “Start” option .
3) How to stop screen recording in VLC
Once all the above is done VLC will start recording everything that appears on our screen. To finish the process we must go to the VLC itself and click on the stop button. The resulting video will be registered in the previously indicated route.
And so in a simple way we will have managed to record computer screen VLC. You can perform this process every time you have to record. If you liked this article, do not forget to share it with your friends and on your social networks. You might also read: http://gadget-live.com/5-keys-of-the-virtual-reality-goggles-lenovo-mirage-solo/